Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The Temple


I just want to start off by saying thank you to all the friends and family that came to support me as I went through the temple the first time. Sharing this beautiful moment in my life with all of you made it so much more special to me.

May 18th, 2013 will be a day that I will never forget. I love the temple so much. I love Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I love this Gospel. I love my parents for teaching me how important the temple is. I love my family and friends for supporting me and loving me. This list could go on and on forever. Right now in my life I am just so happy!

 While in the temple, I met the sweetest girl ever. And guess what??! She is going to be serving in the same mission and reporting on the same day! All I have to say is tender mercies from my Heavenly Father. I’m so excited to see her again whether in the temple or on my mission!

The temple and my opportunity to serve a mission has changed my life. I cannot express in words how blessed I feel and how grateful I am to be a part of such a great and wonderful work. The temple gave me one of the most beautiful experiences of my life and I can go back as much as I want and enjoy it and learn something new and precious each time I go. I feel the spirit so strong and such great happiness, comfort and peace as I attend the temple. I know that the temple is the house of God. The temple is a piece of heaven on earth to me. The days after I went to the temple and still, I feel the spirit so strong and I feel my Heavenly Fathers love surround me. I feel strengthened, motivated, and can feel my faith and testimony growing. I love the temple and look forward to going all the time.

I love the templeJ

No comments:

Post a Comment